Friday, August 6, 2010

Siminar 2010 tomorrow.

I finally finished writing my presentation five minutes ago. I'm actually somewhat satisfied with it and I had a friend listen to it. I will not be speaking myself, but there will be a robot voice reading my words aloud. She's bad at pronouncing things, but my mic wouldn't work.

So yes, Siminar is tomorrow. It starts at 9:45 A.M. CST (schedule). You can find (hopefully) correct time conversions here. The entire event will take place here. I'll be going on at 12:15 CST on Day 1. I'll try to be there for most of it, but I start school Monday and I'm completely unprepared (not my fault).

If you cannot make it, I'll be posting my entire presentation on Pro Sim Union and I'll be taking any and all follow up questions you may have. I cover the five basics I do on my reviews here, just in a more general fashion. My friend said it was interesting, but I suppose that doesn't apply to everyone. However, I'm fairly certain that if you like reading my blog you won't mind listening to me there.

Also, I know it's been forever since I've really done anything. I'm sorry. Vis Servo opened for alpha testing and I got a free special alpha testing account (#20) and I've been preoccupied with it. I'm also a moderator in training on there now, so that plus my other sim-based job will take up some of my time. Plus with school, updates may be a bit slow. There will be updates though, I promise.

I never did get to tell you all about what job I took. It's a nonpaying job (unless you count site currency and credits) and I'm coding CSS and HTML for Mahka.com. I've already done a few things on there (none of which you can see right now) and there's another project I need to get done (after about two weeks of procrastinating which makes me sad) which shouldn't take me too long (I've just be uninspired). I'm actually having a blast coding CSS and HTML and if anyone needs a layout for a sim or something, please let me know.

Wajas and Wolf Haven will be reviewed. Just after I rave to all of you about Vis Servo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make sure your comment is appropriate and is relevant to this post. Any rude, inappropriate, or irrelevant replies will be deleted.